October 27, 2015

What I did in autumn?

Hello my cutiepies,

as you can see: I'm still not blogging every two weeks (sighs) it is still hard because my exams are next month and I am kind of scared - after this I will have more freetime again! Since I have collected some pictures of this month I wanted to show them to you! I hope you will enjoy them.

 Worked a saturday and enjoyed my break outside. So beautiful.
 Got my halloween nails done..


 
Got the "DINOS" since it was in sale!!! *_____*

 
Met with my cutiepie Sarah-Marie with Carina together! 

 And we went to this cute cafe... it was so great there! It was swedish and the food and coffee were gorgeous!

 
Spend a day at the Heide Park Halloween Events with Carina, Werner, her brother and my boyfriend! 

 Went out to drink some cocktails with friends...


 Derped around with my cat Hannibal...

 
 And now a decent selfie as I went out to drink some cocktails, haha!

I still miss blogging a lot and hope I can do it more often from now on...


9 comments:

  1. I love to read something new on your blog. So many lovely pictures! And your nails always look so gorgeous! *___* Suits you so well. I will be thinking of you when you have your exams. But I know you can do it! You worked hard for it!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich verstehe, dass man etwas ängstlich ist wegen dem Examen! Toi, toi, toi, du schaffst das schon!! Ich wünsch dir viel Erfolg & dann lesen wir vielleicht mehr von dir?! Wenn du dann schon mehr Freizeit haben wirst =)
    LG Motte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this overview is really cute and a small start to get you back into blogging.
    I know how hard it can be to keep going when you were forced to be absent for a longer time because of real life being so busy but I'm really happy you're trying and this is definitely a good way to do so :3
    I wish you all the best luck for your exam as well! I'm sure you'll do great, don't worry and just try to stay focused and calm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a bunch of fun! The cocktails look yummy too :)

    Anna xx
    http://thefashionscents.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dankeschön :3 <3

    Oh Hannibal <3 Total cooler Name und sooo süß :3 Wünsche dir auch ganz viel Glück wegen dem Examen <3 Schaffst duu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gräme dich nicht, ich blogge ja auch nicht mehr. :/ Manchmal haut das Leben eben zu sehr rein als dass man noch Zeit zum bloggen hätte.
    Finde deine Nägel aber sehr schön. <3
    Und wo hast du die DVD der Dinos gekauft? T_T Ich will die Serie schon seit Jahren auf DVD haben, hahaha. Einfach zu gut. :D
    Liebe Grüße und ich hoffe wir sehen uns bald mal wieder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Jenny!
    what a super cute halloween nail art you got ^^

    ANN // PETITEDIARIES

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many nice pictures! :D You seems to have so much fun during this month ^w^
    I love your halloween nails and cat costum <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG die kompletten Dinos! :D Müssen wir gucken, wenn ich da bin!!!
    ...ich muss auch mal wieder bloggen xD

    ReplyDelete