November 6, 2015

[SPONSORED] Lense Review for Halloween Vassen Red

Hello everyone,

woah - I can not beliebe I am blogging again right now. But as you can see...! Well, this Halloween I just stayed at home with friends watching Nighmare before Christmas, The Crow and The Unborn. Still we all decided to dress up and I used the chance to be a "Vampire" again. I just really like the fangs. Maybe this is why I chose the costume a second time. After all LoveShoppingHolics was so nice to sponsor me a pair of awesome red lenses! You want to know for which lenses? Then follow the link here!

Here is the stock picture with some details:









Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm (enlargement effect 16mm ~18mm)
Water Content : 45%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal





 Isn't this a cute package and a letter for the lenses? Thank you so much!

 
With one lense in. 

Both lenses in. These are not the best pictures, sorry.

Here you can see both lenses with and without make up. And now up to the picture spam~!




Unfortunately it was already dark outside, but I do really love these lenses.

Design/Appearance: ♥♥♥♥
They look really great and I love the vibrant colour as well as the enlargement!
Colour: ♥♥
I love the colour - I can't even complain. It is red. Not a bright vibrant red but a great one.
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥
 I think the enlargement is totally okay. My eyes look bigger with the lenses and I think even the blending is totally okay, eventhough they are red.
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
They are totally comfortable. My eyes did not hurt at all.
Contact witht the shop: ♥♥♥♥♥
 The contact witht the shop itself was great. http://loveshoppingholics.com/ are so nice you should order lenses from them! I would always recommend them!


Have a great weekend dears!





8 comments:

  1. Great review~! The lenses look great on you <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so amazing and the lenses are very cool *___* next year we celebrate togther again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lenses are so cool.. creepppy!

    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaww dankeschön <3

    Die Linsen sehen echt cool aus <3 Einfach super für Halloween ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice makeup for halloween :)
    I love the lenses *ç* I don't have red ones, I waaaaant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ich LIEBE bunte Kontaktlinsen, die sehen sie unglaublich cool aus
    tolles make up!
    leider kann ich keine Kontaktlinsen tragen :/ hatte jahrelang welche und von heute auf morgen ging es nicht :/

    alles Liebe deine AMELY ROSE vorbei

    ReplyDelete