March 26, 2016

Last Weekend

Hello everyone,

I'm back again with an update! Last weekend was really gorgeous since Nina came to visit me for a concert. On friday we had some wine and talked a lot and on saturday we spent some time with Jessi, watching Sailor Moon and Wolf of Wallstreet and... later the concert. I enjoyed it so much and my whole neck felt terrible the next day (laughs) I was also so done the whole week and I'm happy that I have a weekend now - I worked until today. And you know what? Today Hibi is coming to our home and I'm also looking forward to it! *_*

 Jessi and me
 The cute Pikachu I've bought at Gamestop...
 Nina and me!

 Völkerball is a Rammstein cover band. They played Pussy. It was awesome!

 Front row as you can see. It was so great!

René, Nina and me. He is the vocal of the band and we had to laugh a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Du bist sehr wandelbar. Schöner Blog. Viele Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ein tolles Wochenende hattet ihr! :D Richtig toll!

    ReplyDelete